Finding and understanding your copy report
Find your report here: Go to my migration progress page
Here's an example summary report:
Here's an example of the detailed report (same page as the above - scroll to the bottom):
What's included in the report?
- The time and date your copy started and finished
- How long it took to complete your copy (if complete)
- Estimated time remaining for your copy to complete (if still in progress)
- How many items and how much data were copied
- Detailed information about each Google app (Gmail, Drive, Contacts, and Calendars)
- In the unlikely event some items were skipped, your report will include a link to a list of skipped items where you can quickly find out why each item was skipped. If available each item in the list will have a link to the file in your source account so you can manually download the item
Why are some items skipped?
If an item is skipped, it's usually for one of these reasons: